Launched in 1989, All Purpose Pumps (APP) is a growing family business passionate about quality. pumping and treatment solutions. Our modern office, training, R&D, warehouse, workshop and production facilities at Hoppers Crossing are the focal point of activities that extend nationally and internationally.
Due to the continued growth of the organization, we currently have two (2) Marketing Assistant positions available. Working under the direction of the Marketing Coordinator, these roles will provide additional support to the Marketing team with a focus on content development and digital marketing.
Under the direction of the Marketing Coordinator, main duties will include;
- Creation and maintenance of publications on social networks, namely Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram
- Creation of blog posts
- Maintenance of website content, print marketing and sales literature
- Provide marketing assistance to all APP departments
- Google and website analysis
- Design of company marketing materials including website images, brochures, etc.
- Provide assistance to other areas of marketing.
Other tasks will include;
- Assist with all marketing activities as directed by the Marketing Coordinator.
- Generate, edit, and publish content (original text, images, or video) on an agreed schedule that creates meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Embed continuous improvement by capturing and analyzing relevant data / metrics, ideas and best practices
- Collaborate with other departments (sales, service, production, etc.) and clients to identify and interview subject matter experts for content generation
- Maintain the AV marketing library and provide recommendations for further development
- Maintain accuracy of printed materials and website content
The ideal candidate will have:
- Qualification in marketing, digital marketing or a relevant field.
- Adobe Creative Cloud Advanced
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft applications
- Knowledge of SEO and google ads
- Experience with WordPress
- Excellent understanding of Adobe applications including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Premier.
More information :
- National police records will be checked.
- Applicants must be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or hold a valid permit or visa.
All-purpose pumps are considered an essential service and, as such, in accordance with government regulations, all employees must ensure that they are fully vaccinated against Covid-19 by November 26, 2021. Please ensure to meet these criteria when you apply.
*** NO AGENCY PLEASE ***
ONLY THE PRESELECTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED